Monday, August 19, 2013

I Fell Off the Wagon!

Which wagon? Oh, the blog writing wagon. I enjoy writing blogs and sharing information with all of you. Sometimes I dig in and write one with just one little idea that suddenly pops into my head. Other times, I struggle with them.

One thing that really bogs me down with blogging though is the editing. I spend way too much time “polishing” them.

And this past week during my travels, the last thing on my mind was blogging! And perhaps there is some meaning behind all that.

Maybe it’s time to stop blogging.

Maybe it’s time to write that book on blogging I've been thinking about crafting for the past two years. Maybe it’s time to concentrate more on Groovy Reflections and give it more of my attention. The radio station and creating my show already takes up a LOT of time besides all the the other tasks related to it.

Oh, and marketing clients get in the way too. Uh, NOT! I enjoy growing my client’s businesses very much!

For the past few months I've been thinking of shutting down my MODern Marketing 4 U / ModlandUSA Facebook page. Facebook doesn't share my posts with anyone so what’s the point of having it? On the other hand, the page on Google+ is doing very well!

And I continue to find myself drifting more and more towards tasks that utilize my right brain.

Have I really fallen off the wagon? Or am I at a fork in the road?


Would love to hear from some of you when you've had to take a hard look at the all the things that mean most to you and when to shift priorities.

Perhaps I'll take Yogi Berra's advice.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

When you reach the fork in the road, look for a spoon. It will get you out of the soup!

Unknown said...

life is full of forks. it is not so much which side we chose, it is more about how we create our way, until the next fork appears.
btw ... i understand what you say about writing a blog post. it is more work involved than most people think.
i would love to write a blog weekly, but never find the time.

love and a big hug 4 u!
kris

http://www.blog.mr-uxn.com/2010/06/blog-post.html

bob said...

Thanks for this amazing article on modland USA I was Just searching for installation repairing cleaning water heater unclogging toilets bathrooms services in charlotte nc and found this amazing website of yours.

Anonymous said...

Visit and participate at Professional Plumbing Contractors Forum Discussion for free.

Bruce said...

Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.